What is Meridia?
Meridia is the brand name for marketing Sibutramine, which is an appetite suppressant medication discontinued from many countries along with the United States. It could be determined as a prescription medication used to treat obesity alongside dieting and exercise.
This medication is generally used by patients having a risk of getting diabetic, high blood pressure, or even high cholesterol. People with obesity could Buy Meridia Online as this medication could help to improve their condition by affecting chemicals present inside their brain and affect weight maintenance.
Precautions and Warnings:
7 Things You Need to Know about Meridia (Sibutramine Hydrochloride) –
Now that we know what Meridia is let us get to know precautions to safely use this medication before people purchase Meridia online without knowing the harm it could cause.
- Patients using this medication need to inform their doctor if they do not lose about 4 pounds after 4 weeks of medication usage alongside a low-calorie diet.
- People should not take Meridia if they have used MAO inhibitors within the last 14 days. Since mixing both these substances could cause serious life-threatening side effects in the patient.
- Meridia should not be used if the patient is allergic to Sibutramine or has severe uncontrolled high blood pressure, eating disorder, a history of coronary artery disease, or any heart disease.
- Patients prescribed with this medication need to inform their doctor about all the prescription and non-prescription medications they use, including antidepressants, narcotic pain medications, migraine pain medicines, etc.
- Pregnant ladies should consult their doctor to make sure whether using Meridia during pregnancy is safe or not.
- Patients older than 65 years or younger than 16 years of age need to consult the doctor before they buy Meridia online in the USA.
- Before using this medication, patients need to inform the doctor about their medical condition if they have high blood pressure, depression, seizures, or glaucoma.
Meridia Side Effects: Common, Severe, and Long Terms-
Pain in the chest, loss of appetite, neck pain, asthenia, headache, abdominal pain, back pain, nervousness, fast or pounding heartbeats, constipation, dizziness, and skin rash are some common side effects that could be seen in patients practicing this medication.
Stop taking Meridia and inform the doctor immediately if any of these severe side effects could be seen:
- Visible water retention
- High blood pressure
- Pounding or throbbing heart
- Fast heartbeat
- Joint pain
- Throat irritation
- Congestion and sinus irritation
- Stomach cramps
- Abnormal liver functions
- Symptoms of flu
- Painful periods
Mood swings, psychosis due to the drug, chronic heart failure, chest pain, heart attack, increased risk of bleeding, and interstitial nephritis, seizures, stroke, and urinary tract infection are some rare side effects of using this medication that require immediate medical assistance.