What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is the active ingredient present in the medication Adipex – P, and Ionamin. This medication belongs to the family of medications known as sympathomimetic amines. When people buy Phentermine 15mg pills, they get a drug used for treating obesity alongside dieting and exercise. This medication is especially prescribed to obese patients having risk factors like diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure.
Phentermine diet pills are similar to Acetaminophen tablets. A Phentermine weight loss tablet when used stimulates the central nervous system, which increases their blood pressure and heart rate and causes a decrease in appetite.
What is Phentermine 15mg used for?
As already mentioned, Phentermine is a part of the sympathomimetic amines family of drugs. It is an appetite suppressant which is used together with exercising and dieting to treat obesity. It is generally prescribed to the patients with risk of diabetes or high blood pressure. This medication is used for losing weight to reduce the risks of serious health-related problems like heart disease or diabetes.
What are the side effects of Phentermine?
Let us tell you the side effects this medication has before people buy real Phentermine online and start using it.
Side effects that could be commonly seen in patients who use this drug are:
- Unpleasant taste in the mouth
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty sleeping
The patients should stop using this drug and get medical help immediately if any of these severe side effects are visible:
- Shortness of breath
- Uneven heartbeats
- Chest pain
- A feeling of passing out
- Swelling in ankles or feet
- Unusual thoughts or behavior
- Decrease in the ability to exercise
- Change in vision
- Severe headache
- Slurred speech
- Weakness in one side of the body
- Pounding heartbeats or fluttering the chest
A very severe allergic reaction to this medication is rare and requires immediate medical help. Severe dizziness, difficulty in breathing, rash, swelling in the face or throat, and itching are some symptoms of the allergic reactions.
Where to buy Phentermine?
People looking for Phentermine online need to know that there are several online pharmacies that provide this prescription medication. The patients only need to select a reputed online pharmacy which is trusted by millions of buyers across the globe. Since Phentermine 15mg or other doses of the drug could be addictive; thus, this makes it necessary to purchase the medication from a trustworthy source that provides genuine medicines with a prescription.
How to order Phentermine online legally?
Ordering medicines online is very easy and effortless. People only need to visit the website of a reliable online pharmacy, select the required medicines, fill in the details, make the payment, and you are set to go. Once all these steps are completed, sit back and relax, because the medicines will come to your doorstep.
Who should not use Phentermine tablets?
- The patients who have recently used MAO inhibitors should not practice this medication within the 14 days to avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Ladies should not use this medication during pregnancy as losing weight in pregnancy could harm the unborn baby.
- People who are allergic to Phentermine should consult the doctor before using this medication to make sure whether it is safe for usage or not.
- The patients who are suffering from extreme agitation, uncontrolled high blood pressure, glaucoma, or overactive thyroid should not practice this medication.
- This medication is not approved for patients younger than 16 years of age.
- The patients who have diabetes, or kidney disease, or a coronary artery disease should inform the doctor about it to make sure using this medication is safe or not.
How long does Phentermine stay in your system?
Phentermine tablets, when used, reach its peak concentration level within 3 to 4.4 hours. The half-life of any medication is considered to be the time a half dose of the drug would take to leave the system altogether. The half-life of Phentermine is around 25 hours, and it would approximately 5 to 6 half-lives to completely leave the patient’s body.